“You don’t take a photograph, you make it”
Family Portrait Sessions
There’s nothing like a group of people who dream, laugh, play and love together. It is amazing to be able to capture the memories that are made between family members as they share their relationships with one another. Every person has his or her own story but all threads run in the same direction: towards their relationship with each other.
With me, your children are sure to have a blast as they get creative with props and take their time exploring all of my amazing backdrops! Our aim is to create an image that will become a treasured family “heirloom” and blend in beautifully with your home. The portrait we create for you will be a true reflection of your family’s likeness and personality. There’s no pressure here—just pure joy at capturing natural smiles and letting personalities shine through again and again
So if you are ready to book then please do get in touch with us. We can be reached on 01309 358020 or by messaging us through our contact page.
Each second we live is a new unique moment,
a moment that will never happen again
“It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.”
FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY IDEAS
- Families of three, four and five. Plan to have a family photo shoot every 2-3 years – everyone changes so much! You will love looking back at such lovely memories and so will the children too. Family pictures give them a great sense of being loved and belonging.
- ‘Mummy and Me’ or ‘Daddy and Me’ images are always filled with striking emotion. The love for a child rivals no other. These are great family images and ones you will treasure in the family forever.
- Get the grandparents involved – They are often such a big part of the children’s world. Document it and get them in the frame too. It often makes for the most powerful family portraits.
- Think about the extended family – do you have siblings with children? Have you got some family portraits of them altogether. These are often fun-filled sessions and wonderful for cousins.
- Why not try our Clan Cube sessions if you are looking for something fun and unique.
from the blog
With summer finally here and temperatures rising it's important to look out for your four-legged friends. Dogs don’t tolerate high temperatures as well as humans. Because they only have sweat glands in their feet and around their nose, they are less efficient at...