“FAMILY…where life begins and love never ends!”
Clan Cube Sessions
If you are looking for something a little different for your family portrait this year why not book one of our cube sessions! These family portrait sessions are great fun, no matter what age you and the kids are. From Granny to Grandchildren a cube session will bring out the character in anyone as its a great way to capture your clan!
The portrait we create for you will be a true reflection of your family’s likeness and personality. There’s no pressure here—just pure joy at capturing natural smiles and letting personalities shine through again and again.
So if you are ready to book then please do get in touch with us. We can be reached on 01309 358020 or by messaging us through our contact page.
Each second we live is a new unique moment,
a moment that will never happen again
“Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life”
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
- The more fun you have the more amazing your portriat will look, so don’t be shy, bring out the real you and allow us to capture the crative and cool characters in your clan!
- Personalise your portraits by involving your hobbies and habits. So Dad can bring his golf clubs and Mum can bring her shoe collection.
- Whether you’re Superman or Batman, Wonder Woman or a Disney Princess, dressing up is a perfect way to reveal who you really are. Just avoid any masks and Dad in his pants even if he thinks he is a superhero!
- Jewellery, sweaters,hats, jackets and wellies will all add something special to the images s0 pack a bag and bring the lot as we will help you co-ordinate your finished look.
- Think about the extended family – do you have siblings with children? Have you got some family portraits of them altogether. These are often fun-filled sessions and wonderful for cousins.
- Why not try our Clan Cube sessions if you are looking for something fun and unique.
from the blog
With summer finally here and temperatures rising it's important to look out for your four-legged friends. Dogs don’t tolerate high temperatures as well as humans. Because they only have sweat glands in their feet and around their nose, they are less efficient at...